The PAYCE curriculum has three parts: a) creative, project-based classroom learning; b) cross-cultural virtual and in-person exchange about civic action and participation; and c) the creation of student-produced podcasts on civic engagement in Palestinian and American society.
- Number of Participants: 300
- Participant Age Group: Undergraduate/Young Adult
- Partners in the Middle East: An-Najah University
- Partners in the United States: Drake University, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU), University of Hartford, University of New Hampshire
- Project Duration: 18 Months (July 2017 – December 2018)