Syrian refugee, Turkish, and American youth connect virtually to learn how to solve various problems and use creativity to design and create different products. A large emphasis is on frequent online exchanges, such as virtual group assignments and weekly video calls.
- Number of Participants: 300
- Participant Age Group: High School/Grades 9-12
- Partners in the United States: All Saints Academy in Florida, Episcopal School in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, NuVu Studio (Massachusetts)
- Partner in the Middle East and North Africa: Karam House
- Project Duration: 14 Months (November 2017 – December 2018)